Home Forums Newsletter Plugin Support GDPR: consents not being logged on history tab

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

How can I prove that a subscriber has clicked a confirmation link, rather than me just setting their status to ‘confirmed’ manually?

Each subscriber has a ‘history’ tab, but this just says “no logs available”, but the documentation suggests it should record here when an email confirmation link has been clicked. If anyone has any ideas why this might not be working, I’d be very grateful.

Log level is set to ‘normal on advanced settings if that is relevant.
    The log files listed at the bottom of the status page record “new email address”, but don’t say which email address.

Newsletter version 5.4.0
    Wordpress 4.9.6

Thanks!

Stefano
    Keymaster

Check the user logs on version 5.4.4, should address your request.

Stefano.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thank you! I updated to 5.4.4.

Now when I try to subscribe, I get the maths captcha, and then I get a page full of this:

Notice: Undefined index: list_36_status in /home/xxxxx/public_html/wp-content/plugins/newsletter/includes/module.php on line 1208

[etc..]

Notice: Undefined index: list_40_status in /home/xxxxx/public_html/wp-content/plugins/newsletter/includes/module.php on line 1208

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home/xxxxx/public_html/wp-content/plugins/newsletter/includes/module.php:1208) in /home/xxxxx/public_html/wp-content/plugins/newsletter/subscription/subscription.php on line 1025

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.