Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anachronism
    Participant

Hi there,

I am interested in adding custom fields, with which we can do some marketing. For instance, we want to offer new Newsletter subscribers a couple of pages of our new book if the enter the Code “Gimme them pages”. The simplest way I thought of doing that is to add a custom field reading something like “Redeem Code” where it reads “Gimme them pages”.

The problem is that I cannot manage to filter subscribers with custom field entries. Is there a way to identify and filter alle new subscribers using a custom field entry?

Are there different ways to market with the Newsletter plugin?

I appreciate any hints or help.

Cheers,
    Michael

Anachronism
    Participant

In fact, I can’t figure how to filter the subscribes with anything but their names or email addresses.

Stefano
    Keymaster

Yes, we have not filter on extra profile fields.

Stefano.

benjaminfreyart
    Participant

Is there any plan to make a plugin for this, or include it in an update? I am exploring whether your plugin will work for my mailing list and, in reality, I need to be able to search my subscribers data by different criteria to target certain lists. I like that I can make custom fields in the subscription form, and I already edited the php import file to make sure I can import data to those fields, but if I can’t ever filter or sort my subscribers list by the data contained in those custom fields, it makes Newsletter much less useful to me

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.