Home Forums Newsletter Plugin Support Forum Feature Request: Integration with Gravity Forms

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Jason Robinson
    Participant

Having integration with CF7 is great, but most of my clients use Gravity Forms. Would love to be able to add an opt-in checkbox to all Gravity Forms forms.

DESIGNBOOTH LIMITED
    Participant

me too

Stefano
    Keymaster

Hi, we’re going to contact them to get more directions on a possible integration.

DESIGNBOOTH LIMITED
    Participant

eccellente!

JohnT
    Participant

Integration with Cognito Forms would be great as well…

duplika
    Participant

Having a native integration with Gravity Forms, instead of having to use Grabber, would simplify things.

Jason Robinson
    Participant

Is Grabber even still supported? I am willing to help pay for this integration to happen. We use TNP on 10+ sites and all of those sites use Gravity Forms. Integration between the two without Grabber would be greatly appreciated!

Gavin Aldrich
    Participant

It’s amazing that after several years and numerous requests there is still not a successful integration with Gravity Forms.

DESIGNBOOTH LIMITED
    Participant

Gravity Forms is the top form software for wordpress according to this

Top Ten Best Contact Form Plugins for WordPress (2019)

Jason Robinson
    Participant

We really need this integration. I have many clients that would drop MailChimp or Vertical Response or Constant Contact if they knew there was integration with TNP and GF.

I want to express gratitude for all the work being done on TNP in general, it is happy making to see new features and updates come out. How can we help to get the GF integration done? Bounty?

I would also like to request this feature – it is certainly needed as opening TNP up to Gravity Forms provides a lot of additional functionality.

I think this has been requested before, but is anybody able to explain how to set up Gravity Forms with Grabber (or where you can even download Grabber?) to get this integration in the meanwhile?

Thanks!

Jason Robinson
    Participant

Even when grabber was available, I was not able to get it to work with GF, sadly. Otherwise I probably wouldn’t be trying to keep this thread alive.

I will reiterate, if a bounty is needed for this, I am happy to organize and kick off the funding. We really need this. 100% of our clients sites used Gravity Forms.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.