Home Forums Newsletter Plugin Support Feature (minor enhancement) request: Send first email immediately(Autoresponder)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Andrea-tabbles
    Participant

Hi guys,

I’m a (moderately) HAPPY paying customer of your awesome plugin 🙂

I have a feature request (I’ve requested it a while ago, let me try again).

– My problem: we run giveaway and promotions, and we want the subscribers for that promotion to immediately receive an email relevant to what they subscribed for.
    – My proposed solution: add a checkbox to the Autoresponder extension, to allow sending the first email immediately, please see mockup below

immediate send first email in Autoresponder

Baci e abbracci,
    Andrea

Stefano
    Keymaster

Hi, it’s a bit tricky to have an immediate delivery by the autoresponder, for technical reason, anyway I understand that could be a interesting feature. I’ll see with the team if it can be easily implemented (the autoresponder is an indipendent engine, it’s not linked to the subscription event right now).

Stefano.

Andrea-tabbles
    Participant

Grazie 🙂

gujingc
    Participant

Stefano, how does the autoresponder work today.

We are using Mailster which is an excellent solution, but are exploring alternatives. Mailster does provide the option to send out a newsletter immediately once the user signs up. How does autoresponder work with your solution? Can we set up sending out an email immediately after the user signs up, or it has to be delayed for an hour or more? Do you have a demo site that contains a user dashboard?

Additionally, we have read that your composer displays the blog posts as blocks the user can drag and drop into the newsletter. Is that true? How does it work?

Thanks a lot.

Jing

Andrea-tabbles
    Participant

Thank you @Jing!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.