Home Forums Newsletter Plugin Support Events calendar block shows “no new events”

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    webdienste
    Participant

In the last 2 weeks, the “Events Calendar” block shows the message “No new events by now” even though there are forthcoming events. The same issue is seen on other websites I run. The last newsletter sent that worked fine was on December 23.
    Newsletter: 7.5.9
    The Events Calendar Addon: 1.2.1
    Extended Composer Blocks addon: 1.3.8

stevewhite
    Participant

I too have this problem.

lindaw
    Participant

Same issue here. I contacted the Events Calendar and they said it was a known issue, but no resolution yet.

webdienste
    Participant

Is there any update on the Events Calendar block problem?

lindaw
    Participant

It is still not working for me.

Stefano
    Keymaster

With the collaboration of another customer using the pro version of Events Calendar, we asked for support directly to Tribe to understand why the same code on the free version is ok and on the pro version it is not.
    If you want to send a support request to solicit an answer, open a ticket so I can share it with you the support request to send.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Is there any update on the Events Calendar block problem?

Stefano
    Keymaster

Hi, check if the new addon version resolves the problem, please. To see it, save the Newsletter plugin main options and then you should have an update notice for our addon.

Thank you!

webdienste
    Participant

It seems to be working now.

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Stefano
    Keymaster

Hi, we fixed it changing the way the events are extracted.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The topic ‘Events calendar block shows “no new events”’ is closed to new replies.