Home Forums Newsletter Plugin Support Error test e-mail: call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid call

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

We updated to the latest wordpress version and the latest newsletter plugin recently.
    It has been a long time since we last sent an e-mail to our members (we are a physical non-profit club and rarely send out informational e-mails to our real life members).

I noticed the system says all e-mails have been delivered but nobody received the e-mail.
    I decided to send a test e-mail instead and got the following error message:

call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, non-static method AKTT::admin_enqueue_scripts() should not be called statically

The screen says there is a log message to check on the status page but there is no new log file there.

Our current PHP version is 5.6.40
    Our WordPress version is 5.5.1
    Our Newsletter version is 6.8.7

All checks on the status page are green.

Stefano
    Keymaster

Hi, probably there is the plugin “AKTT” (I don’t know what it is) which is not using correctly the WP functions. You should report them that error.

Stefano
    Keymaster

Anyway, that error could not be the problem you face about mail delivery. That error may block the email deliver or may not. You should even ask the provider if there are blocks on their mailing system.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.