Home Forums Newsletter Plugin Support Error saving, sending test and real delivery

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    RHee
    Participant

Hello There,

I’ve got a problem when i want want to save, save & test or start real delivery. All three of the options are not working, i get the message are you sure you want to ….. if pressed yes, i can only save a .php file. Normaly after clicking yes, the newsletter is saved or send.

Please help me.

Kind regards,

Rick Heezen
    http://www.riskenbusiness.nl

epufoullins
    Participant

Hi,
    I have more or less the same problem (see my post :”Save” and “Save & preview” don’t work anymore) and It’s impossible to send a newsletter… I have no news since 18th of May.
    Franck

epufoullins
    Participant

Hi,
    Do you have some news about your issues ?
    I have the same and I don”t receive some News from the editor… nothing.
    I’m very desapointed…
    Franck

Stefano
    Keymaster

Hi, please share a screenshot of the problem of your browser debug console to see if there are errors. The plugin works on our test environments so it ocud be a conflict with other plugin installed or updated.

Stefano.

Stefano
    Keymaster

Eventually try to disable other plugin, one by one, to find out if one of them is conflicting. Could even be the theme it self.

epufoullins
    Participant

Hi,
    Already tested (no plug in anymore) but no change – always impossible to save
    Franck

epufoullins
    Participant

When I click on save button, i have the following message :”Blocage d’une requête multiorigines (Cross-Origin Request) : la politique « Same Origin » ne permet pas de consulter la ressource distante située sur http://www.sarra-oullins.fr/?na=emails-composer-css&ver=0.025140736451537582&action=tnpc_css. Raison : l’en-tête CORS « Access-Control-Allow-Origin » est manquant.”

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.