Home Forums Newsletter Plugin Support Error on my dutch subscription page.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Stan
    Participant

Hey there.

Not sure when this popped up, but I get the following error only on the Dutch page : Warning: Attempt to read property “id” on null in /home/customer/www/******/public_html/wp-content/plugins/newsletter/subscription/subscription.php on line 1374

Warning: Attempt to read property “name” on null in /home/customer/www/******/public_html/wp-content/plugins/newsletter/subscription/subscription.php on line 1378 and it shows an extra checkbox with no label.. Any idea what might be going on? Everything is up to date. Thanks for your time!

Stefano
    Keymaster

Check if the shortcode used to reate the form is referencing a list number no more active or try to save the form option on the Subscription/Form panel.

Stan
    Participant

Hey Stefano,

Thanks for the reply. It’s just the standard shortcode [newsletter_form] that I am using. So no specific lists or anything.

Stefano
    Keymaster

So, try to save the form options, probably there is a stale configuration. Anyway I added a check on our code, so next version should not show that warning.
    Probably your blog has the WP_DEBUG constant defined to true on wp-config.php and is showing all the PHP warnings.

Stan
    Participant

The debug wasn’t on. But after another update of wordpress which was released last night the error went away. The checkbox didn’t, but after hitting save on the different setting pages it eventually disappeared. Thanks for your time.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.