Home Forums Newsletter Plugin Support Error in redirection after subscribing

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    seco
    Participant

Hi

I have 2 versions of the website using polylang. I’ve installed Newsletter and translated all messages into Spanish.
    When I go to the Spanish version and click subscribe it show the Spanish text correctly, but it goes to the (/) the English version instead of (/es) the Spanish version.
    How to preserve the Spanish version (/es) after clicking subscribe?

Regards,

irmen
    Participant

Hi,
    I have the same problem!
    You didnt get an answer yet?

All the best, Irmen

Stefano
    Keymaster

Hi, if you have a translated version of the Newsletter dedicated page (set on main settings), you should get addressed to the /es page version.

Stefano.

andresuman
    Participant

Same problem. I configured in 2 languages (english and portuguese), have 2 newsletter pages but after submit, always the english version is returned. I cannot configure diferente Dedicated Pages using WPML because when i set the page in portuguese, the configuration in English is lost and vice versa.

andresuman
    Participant

Sorry, i use Polylang and not WPML. Maybe, its a bug in Polylang integration. Could you help @Stefano?

Anonymous
    Inactive

I can confirm the problem as well. 🙁
    Latest WP, latest Newsletter, latest Polylang.
    I have followed the Multilang documentation, multiple widgets, linked newsletter sites, but still not working.

andresuman
    Participant

Looks like was fixed in latest version, thank you!
    The only issue is when you use Lists, there is no option to translate the word “Lists” in profile form.

Anonymous
    Participant

Hi, i am having the same issue: when registering with my english newsletter form, I still get redirected to the german page (with german text)

Also, in the main configuration my german settings are deleted when i save english settings for the dedicated page. Of course, i already created a dedicated page for english and tried to link it in the main configuration.

I am using Version 7.0.2 with WP 5.6 and Polylang 2.9.1

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.