Home Forums Newsletter Plugin Support Email not displayed in Apple Mail

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    newsletter
    Participant

Hello

I’ve recently started using the Newsletter Plugin on my WordPress website. I’ve now created a test-newsletter and sent it to a few early subscribers.

The newsletter looks great on several online email apps (Microsoft Online, Gmail, Roundcube), as well as some apps (Outlook on Windows and iOS).

Unfortunately, it does NOT show anything on *Apple Mail*; weirdly there is content here, as the email correctly shows the subject, sender and when marking it, it shows something is there and it’s even scrollable (see screenshot: https://pasteboard.co/02gX0DlcwPff.png).

Do you have any ideas what the problem could be? I’ve checked the forum, but others seem to only have issues with loading images, whereas it doesn’t even load text for me in Apple Mail..

Thank you

Michael
    Keymaster

Hello,

this is kinda weird. As you said, usually Apple Mail has issues displaying images, because of their proxies, but showing no content at all may indicate other issues. I’d ask you two things:
    – go to Newsletter > Help > Delivery and perform a test from there. See if you display that message from the same Apple Mail client.
    – Send a test newsletter from the composer panel to michael@thenewsletterplugin.com (me).

Thanks,
    Michael

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.