Home Forums Newsletter Plugin Support Einbindung in Outlook

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Participant

Hallo,

ich bin ganz neu bei diesem Plugin und bin gerade bei der Einrichtung. Wie kann ich den Anmeldung in Outlook (oder andere E-Mail-Programme) einbinden, quasi als Signatur?
    Vielen Dank für eine Rückmeldung.
    Daniela

Michael
    Keymaster

Hello Daniela, and thanks for using our plugin. Unfortunately support is available in english only, however I did translate your message. If I’m not mistaken, you’d like to add a sign up form in the same newsletter?

Michael

Anonymous
    Participant

Hi Michael,
    thank you for the feedback. You either misunderstood me or I expressed myself incorrectly.
    The website is for a customer who, in addition to the newsletters, would also like to include a link in their email program (e.g. Outlook) through which they can register for the newsletter.
    Is this possible?
    Daniela

Michael
    Keymaster

Hello Daniela,

I’m not sure I understood correctly what you mean when you say “include a link in their email program”: do you mean a link to the signup form in the signature, for example?

Michael

Anonymous
    Participant

Hi,

thank you for the feedback. Yes, that is exactly what I mean. A link that you can, for example, insert into an email signature so that it is sent with every email and it is possible to register for the newsletter via this link.
    Daniela

Michael
    Keymaster

Hello,

you can easily create a dedicated page on your WordPress website with a special form assigned to a particular list, for example, and then simply link that page anywhere in your newsletter.

Michael

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.