Home Forums Newsletter Plugin Support Editor Switch Not Working

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I have just saved a Newsletter I was editing and it has switched from the standard editor to a drag&drop thing. But, when I click to switch editor it only shows HTML editor.

Also the edit icon for this newsletter on the newsletter list has changed from the pencil icon to the window/grid icon!

Edit Icons

What does this mean and how do I get back to the editor I prefer?

Stefano
    Keymaster

Hi had a little issue with one release that should be solved. Are you using the latest version of Newsletter (5.1.4)?

Stefano.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Stefano,

Thanks for the reply. I am using 5.1.4 but am unable to get the newsletters where the edit icon has changed to open in the standard editor, only HTML and the drag&drop one.

However, any new newsletters now appear to be OK on the editor front, so I’ll redo the ones that have misbehaved. 😉

Cheers

BBMC

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi,

the ones which were composed with the drag and drop editor, even if they now appear as not drag and drop can be recovered in this way: copy their HTML with the raw HTML editor. Create a new drag and drop newsletter, proceed to the targeting phase, switch to the raw HTML editor and paste the original HTML you previously copied. Save and go back to the list, it should show now as a blocks newsletter and editable.

It’s a long process I know.

Regards, Carola.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks Carola. 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.