Home Forums Newsletter Plugin Support Editor doesnt seem to work when creating “raw HTML”

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Mike Watson
    Participant

Hi Guys –
    Great work with the plugin, I’m considering and will likely buy a paid license for this sometime very soon.
    However, I’ve got a question – when choosing the “RAW HTML” template (to make sure the emails look “as close to plain text as possible” – my editor doesnt show in wordpress – please see attached.
    I seem to recall reading somewhere there is sometimes a conflict with this plugin (newsletter) – and wordpress editor – is this true?
    Either way, please let me know how to resolve this issue – for some reason, the wordpress editor wont show up when trying to create a newsletter that way, and only the html editor (newsletter plugin html editor) shows.
    Also, is the “support ticket” function on the website only for those with a paid license? I’m guessing yes, but just wanted to confirm – I tried raising this as a ticket via that link, but it did not work, so I’m posting here on this forum. (since I could not find a contact email address to send this to).
    I’d appreciate it if you could let me know.
    Thank you!
    Best,
    Mike Watson

Mike Watson
    Participant

Hi –

This one seems to have slipped through the cracks – if someone could provide any input on this, it would be much appreciated.

Thank you!

Best,
    Mike Watson

Anthony
    Participant

Every post of mine slips through the cracks here, good luck!

Mike Watson
    Participant

Haha! Thanks.

Mike Watson

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.