Home Forums Newsletter Plugin Support edit Logo / Signatur in Mail template ??

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Peter P
    Participant

Hallo.

Irgendwas hat sich verändert….?!
    Ich finde nicht mehr die Einstellungen für Logo / Signatur in den Mailtemplates. Also, Bestätigung der Anmeldung, Welcome. etc.
    Kann jemand helfen?

Hello.

Something has changed…?!
    I can no longer find the settings for logo / signature in the mail templates. So, confirmation of registration, welcome, etc.
    Can someone help?

Michael
    Keymaster

Hello Peter,

and thanks for using our plugin. Logo and company info can be set in Newsletter’s main settings and then recalled by the Header block in the Composer.

Michael

Peter P
    Participant

English follows

Hey Michael.

Danke für deine Antwort. Ich erinnere mich, dass die Einstellungen mal einfach zu finden waren.

Aber nun, unter:

Einstellungen > Generelle Einstellungen
    Einstellungen > Unternehmensinformationen

finde ich keine Möglichkeit, die Signatur zu ändern.
    Das Logo wurde geändert, in den Mailtempaltes(Adressbestätigung / Welcome) wird jedoch weiterhin das Alte Logo ausgegeben, weshalb ich vermute, dass noch irgendwo andere Einstellungen seien müssten…?!
    https://iomo-de.prossl.de/temp/newsletter-screenshot.png

Peter

===

Hey Michael.

Thanks for your answer. I remember that the settings were once easy to find.

But now, at:

Settings > General Settings
    Settings > Company information

I can’t find a way to change the signature.
    The logo has been changed, but the old logo is still displayed in the mail templates (address confirmation / welcome), which is why I suspect that there must be other settings somewhere…?!

Peter

https://iomo-de.prossl.de/temp/newsletter-screenshot.png

Michael
    Keymaster

Hello Peter,

were the mail templates custom made? If so, you should update your logo manually. Also, if you want to create a reusable signature, I’d suggest to create a new composer template so you can always start from there when creating a new newsletter.

Let me know if this helps you,
    Michael

Peter P
    Participant

Hey Michael, Thanks.

I don’t mean “newsletter”. I mean the “confirmation emails” to users. Example for address confirmation / welcome etc. These emails have logos and signatures that were created by me. Now I can’t find a way to change this again.

Peter

Michael
    Keymaster

Hello Peter,

to edit those service messages, you need to go to Settings > Message Templates

Thanks,
    Michael

Peter P
    Participant

Thank you, found it!
    The logo was somewhat “hidden” due to the WPLM language plugin.

Peter

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.