Home Forums Newsletter Plugin Support Drag and drop function for automatic newsletters does not work

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Andreas Thimm
    Participant

Hello,

I would like to create automatic newsletters. I purchased a license for this this morning. The license is set up and active. The “Autmated” addon is installed. I would also like to use the drag and drop composer for the automatic newsletters. According to the video tutorial, three buttons should then appear in the “Automated Newsletter” menu: “Configure”, “Newsletters” and “Design”. In the video, the terms are shown as words in the buttons, as shown opposite. In my system, however, only two buttons appear. And these are symbols. One is a cogwheel (which is obviously supposed to stand for “Configure”) and the other is a sheet of paper (which is probably supposed to be “Newsletter”). The “Design” button, behind which the drag and drop composer is located according to the video, is missing! Question: What’s going wrong?

Thank you very much!

Stefano
    Keymaster

Hi, please check if you created the Automated channel with the top button on the channel list or the “create channel with obsolete theme”, which is there just for compatibility with old installations.

I kindly ask to open a ticket from your account page in this site so a technician can help.

Tnx.

Andreas Thimm
    Participant

Thank you very much! Indeed, it works when you click on the blue “new Channel” button.

Stefano
    Keymaster

Ok, great! 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.