Home Forums Newsletter Plugin Support Double Opt In not working with custom form

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    qla46
    Participant

Hello,

I selected double opt in on my Subscriptions Settings page and customize my subscription page with [newsletter_form form="1"].
    I added the lightly changed HTML sample to Form 1 under Subscriptions Forms:

<div class=”tnp tnp-subscription “>
    <form method=”post” action=”http://localhost:3000/?na=s”&gt;
    <input type=”hidden” name=”nlang” value=”en”>
    <div class=”tnp-field tnp-field-email”><label for=”tnp-1″>Email</label>
    <input class=”tnp-email” type=”email” name=”ne” id=”tnp-1″ value=”” placeholder=”Your Email” required></div>
    <div class=”tnp-field tnp-privacy-field”><input type=”checkbox” name=”ny” id=”tnp-2″ required class=”tnp-privacy”><label for=”tnp-2″>I accept the privacy policy</label></div><div class=”tnp-field tnp-field-button” style=”text-align: left”><input class=”tnp-submit” type=”submit” value=”Subscribe” style=””>
    </div>
    </form>
    </div>

The form is showing up on the site, but when I subscribe it just confirms the subscription with a single opt in and not with a double opt in.
    Does anyone know what I have to do to make double opt in working with custom forms?

Cheers

qla46
    Participant

Resolved: All languages DoubleOptIn has to be saved first, before doing it in the languages.

Michael
    Keymaster

Hello,

glad you found out this solution, which is correct.

Thanks,
    Michael

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.