Home Forums Newsletter Plugin Support Do not send by plugin or provider error?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I am with Newsletter 5.8.7 in the site http://www.idvinhos.com.br/mkt1 and I create my campaigns but the emails are not being sent and the graph does not work, that is, nothing appears in the graph. Can you validate if I have a problem or is the provider misleading me?
    I need to confirm if this is a provider or plugin problem!
    I appreciate who can pass me as valid or if they can validate me where it is wrong. Thankful.
    ============================================
    Estou com o Newsletter 5.8.7 no site http://www.idvinhos.com.br/mkt1 e crio minhas campanhas mas não esta sendo enviado os emails e o gráfico não funciona ou seja, não aparece nada no gráfico. Tem como vocês validarem se estou com algum problema ou é o provedor que esta me enganando?
    Preciso confirmar se é um problema do provedor ou do plugin!
    Agradeço quem puder me passar como valido ou se puderem validar pra mim onde esta errado. Grato.

Stefano
    Keymaster

If with “graph” you means images, we just send the newsletter text as you can see while composing. Maybe the provider is blocking the image loading from email clients. or your email client is blocking the media because it does not trust the originating domain.

Stefano.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello.
    Summarizing my need is:
    1. The emails are not arriving at the destination.
    2. The graphics in the newsletter control panel are not being updated automatically.
    3. I need you to validate these two items if the problem is in the provider or the module of the newsletter
    =============================================
    Olá. Resumindo minha necessidade é: 1. Os emails nao estao chegando no destino. 2. Os grafico do painel de controle do newsletter nao estao sendo atualizados automaticamente. 3. Preciso que voces validem estes dois itens se o problema é no provedor ou do modulo do newsletter

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.