Home Forums Newsletter Plugin Support Defaul Template Setting

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hey guys – I will try to explain this as best as I can.

When we go into the post to create a new newsletter – and click EDIT that first template, WHERE IS THAT TEMPLATE!!! I’ve created other templates but when we CHANGE to any of them, it removes everything from the post that we were using to create the newsletter –

did I miss a step? something I should look for that I may of not included in the template? I’m going mad over here!
    all because there’s a bunch of padding automatically applied to the newsletter from the current template. any assistance direction or guidance would be GREATLY appreciated. Thank you so much in advance!!

Stefano
    Keymaster

Hi, I’m not sure I understood the problem, but when you’re on the page with the newsletters list, on top of the page you can see another entry to access the template list where templates can be created and modified.
    Is that page you’re looking for?

Anonymous
    Inactive

@Stefano – thank you for the response – okay – let me try to clarify – when you go into a post and select the create newsletter option you get an edit button, when you click on that, you see the default template layout of your newsletter. when you hover over the content section, you get the edit option, when you click on that, there are these padding values tied to it, where are those coming from? Those padding values aren’t in the HTML code that is in the message template code block in the application nor are they on any of the other templates that we have created. additionally, it defaults to the logo with text instead of only the logo and the default width is 120 not 1200. Is there a place to edit these values? I can NOT find it anywhere. TO BE CLEAR: edit the values and save it so it doesn’t have to be redone next time we want to send a newsletter because currently, all the mentioned values have to edited every time we send out a newsletter. we are global so we send out a lot of them and its just a bit of a hassle. Thank you in advance!!

Stefano
    Keymaster

Ok, you’re talking about instasend. Sorry, the template cannot be edited right now.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.