Home Forums Newsletter Plugin Support custom post type and premium accounts

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    solarcom
    Participant

Hello,

I have a free account and I saw this text “Custom post types can be added using our Advanced Composer Blocks Addon.” when editing a “last posts” block. I clicked the link and landed on an error page saying “Sorry, you are not allowed to access this page.”

Do you confirm this custom post type feature requires a premium account? (I checked the sales page and I am assuming “Extended Composer Blocks” refers to “Advanced Composer Blocks”)

Thanks

Stefano
    Keymaster

Hi, which link is leading you to that error page? A Link in the posts block?

About the advanced composer blocks, yes, we have a block which extracts the CPT but be aware that a CPT is basically only a title, text and image, a generic block cannot know the full nature of a CPT and display its metadata.

Stefano.

Stefano
    Keymaster

Hi, if you have that error, probably you’re logged in as an editor and not an administrator?
    That link should lead you to the addons page.

Stefano.

torsten
    Participant

Same problem here, yes i am locked in as admin. Would like to be informed over the “Advanced Composer Blocks Addon” to handle CPTs with the Block Editor but cant find information…?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.