Home Forums Newsletter Plugin Support Custom HTML subscription

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    kmsgli
    Participant

Hello all, I am looking at the custom HTML coded forms which is a great feature. I am wondering is there a way to map HTML inputs to extra fields defined in the subscription extra profile fields tab?

Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks.

Stefano
    Keymaster

Yes, here there is the documentation on field names to collect even extra profile fields. Remember to reference the profile by number and to be sure the profile field is defined as “public” to be collected from a form.

https://www.thenewsletterplugin.com/documentation/subscription/newsletter-forms/

kmsgli
    Participant

I saw this but was unsure which field equates to profile field. I tired both field names I thought it would be with no luck, maybe I forgot to set the field to public.

would it be like this;
    <input type=”text” name=”nl[1]” value=”field1″> ///this would be for extra field 1
    or
    <input type=”text” name=”np1″ value=”field1″> ///this would be for extra field 1

Thanks.

kmsgli
    Participant

I figured it out, once you set the extra fields to public, the template has all the extra field names built in that you can copy and paste into a new html form and work from there.

This is an outrageously useful feature The Newsletter Plugin FTW!

Thank you

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.