Home Forums Newsletter Plugin Support Custom email styles for automated templates

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Marc
    Participant

Hi there,

I am writing here because it looks like the ticket system is abandoned.

I’m trying to add custom styles for the automated newsletters. I successfully created a custom block following the dummy example on github but couldn’t find any info about how to customize the template, looks like the general custom css is not applied on automated emails.

I tried to use the newsletter_message filter to add styles to emails’ head, with no luck. I’d like to make use of custom fonts, although I’m aware of their limited support.

Thanks in advance.

Michael
    Keymaster

Hello Marc, and thanks for using our plugin.

I’m not sure what you mean when you say that the ticket system is abandoned, do you refer to our premium support? If you are a customer I’ll encourage you to use that, I assure it’s the fastest support channel we have.

Automated newsletter template can be created visually by going to Automated > Template, there you can bring in your custom coded block in the composer. If you want to add custom styles to the whole template you should create a custom html template from scratch. At the moment it’s not possible to switch from a composer created template to raw html (but we’ll re-introduce this option very soon).

Michael

Marc
    Participant

Hi Michael,
    Thanks for your reply, in our case the forum support has been three times quicker than premium.
    Looking forward to the raw html feature, I guess it will come in handy for users like us.
    Cheers

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.