Home Forums Newsletter Plugin Support Creating newsletters based on posts created with DIVI and DIVI Pixel

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    OTPro
    Participant

Hello.
    I just installed The Newsletter Plugin on a test page. I would like to use it to send out newsletters that contain my posts. But when I add a single post to the content of the newsletter, I do not see the images of the post but instead I see the following:
    [/et_pb_text][/et_pb_column][/et_pb_row][et_pb_row _builder_version=”4.15″ _module_preset=”default” global_colors_info=”{}”][et_pb_column type=”4_4″ _builder_version=”4.15″ _module_preset=”default” custom_padding=”||||false|true” global_colors_info=”{}”][et_pb_blurb image=”image_address.png” image_icon_width=”40%” _builder_version=”4.15″ _module_preset=”default” global_colors_info=”{}”]

Is this “normal” and is there a way to send out newsletters with my posts, created with DIVI?

Best regards,
    Bob

Stefano
    Keymaster

That is a problem harder to solve. DIVI registers those shortcodes only under some contexts. When the newsletter is generated, those shortcodes are not registered and WP is not able to clean them up.
    If they are present in your excerpt, let me know, since we try to cleanup the excerpt of the “posts block” from those shortcodes (not always that works…).

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.