Home Forums Newsletter Plugin Support Contact Form 7: subscriptions to multiple lists not working

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    MKJ
    Participant

I use the CF7 extension that works excellent with one checkbox. However, it doesn’t work for multiple lists. According to the documentation I created public lists and used the following shortcodes:

[checkbox list_1 “This is the label”]
    [checkbox list_3 “This is the label”]

After submitting the form I don’t get an emails to subscribe to the newsletter. The email does not show at all in any list.
    However, I’m not quite sure how to connect the forms to the CF7 extension. In the configuration I can assign only one list, even if I have two checkboxes. Am I missing anything?

Thank you!

Stefano
    Keymaster

Hi, for CF7 integration, please open a support ticket. Just a note: check the lists exposed with CF7, they need to be “public”.

MKJ
    Participant

OK, will do that. One humble question: The date of my post is November, 27th. However, I posted this question at least two weeks ago. Your answer was posted 1 minute after my post was published. This is, of course, too good to be true.
    I know that support is usually very slow. But this has never happened before. A glitch?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.