Home Forums Newsletter Plugin Support Contact Form 7 List Building

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m Graphic Designer and I was recently hired as a front-end at an agency. There I have a lot of demand for landing page with forms. I currently create forms with contact form 7 and the newsletter plugin. I know it’s possible to create custom fields and I’ve made them. But I do not completely understand how to save the data from these custom fields.

Today I found a plugin that might work as I need but I’m still testing, it’s called “cfdbplugin.com”. If anyone can give me a light I would be very pleased. PS: For example, in CF7 we can create radios buttons but i dont know how to store this data. I can send it by e-mail but i would like to keep it in a database.

Thank you!

Stefano
    Keymaster

Hi, are you looking to save that data in the newsletter database or in a generic contact history? We have an integration to generate subscriptions from cf7 (but not storing all kind of collected data), while there are plugin which integrate with cf7 to create a database with all collected contact for later export and consultation.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.