Home Forums Newsletter Plugin Support Connection to Mallet

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    matrixxer
    Participant

I couldnt open a support ticket. So I will try it here. I saw that Mailjet is supported by the Newsletter Plugin, so I changed my Maildelivery Service to Mailjet.
    How can I be absolutly sure, that the connection to the Newsletter Plugin is perfectly installed? I am not a technique pro.

When the connection is not set correctly and the Newsletter Plugin will send all the Email with my Domainprovider and Hostservice, they will restrict and delete my Service their.

So how can I check if the Newsletter Plugin in Mailjet work together proberly? Because when I get new Newsletter Subscribers, the Lists is not synchronized with Mailjet. How can I fix that?

Stefano
    Keymaster

Hi, we support the direct connection to mailjet with our addon, probably you have the option with your provider to use directly mailjet. In this case, there is nothing the plugin should do, since the “switch” to mailjet is made by your provider.
    You can send a test email from our System/Delivery page and verify it is delivered to your inbox. Usually, for example with Gmail, the email header report the delivery provider.

If you send a test to test @ thenewsletterplugin . com I can check it.

matrixxer
    Participant

Hello Stefano,
    thank you for your reply. I send a testnewsletter to this Email. Hopefully you can check now, if mailjet is fully connected to the newsletter plugin, so that I do not get in trouble with my hosting provider.

Thank you very much 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.