Home Forums Newsletter Plugin Support conflict with premium theme after the last update plugin newsletter

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    pdagrafica
    Participant

Hello, I’m using a premium theme insiema to your newsletter plugin. Since the last update of your plugins, there was a conflict with my premium theme.

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare tgmpa() (previously declared in /web/htdocs/www.mysite.com/home/wp-content/plugins/newsletter/includes/class-tgm-plugin-activation.php:2126) in /web/htdocs/www.mysite.com/home/wp-content/themes/mytheme/framework/tgmpa/class-tgm-plugin-activation.php on line 2118

The support has solved by changing a file :

class-tgm-plugin-activation.php

The conflict has been resolved and now I can access the WordPress control panel to work, during the conflict could not be accessed.

But now in the wordpress dashboard I display a notice that tells me that there is the need to download the plugin, but actually I can not download them:

This theme recommends the following plugins: Amazon SES, Automated, Contact Form 7, ElasticEmail (beta), Facebook, Feed by Mail, Followup, Leads, Mailgun, Mailjet, Mandrill, Popup, Reports, SendGrid and WooCommerce.
    The following required plugin is currently inactive: WP Modal Login.
    Begin installing plugins | Begin activating plugin | Dismiss this notice

support tells me that there are problems and are due to your plugin:

[04-Feb-2017 04:10:59 UTC] .htaccess contains redirect

[04-Feb-2017 04:10:59 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined index: contract_key in /web/htdocs/www.mysite/home/wp-content/plugins/newsletter/plugin.php on line 1553

[04-Feb-2017 04:10:59 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined index: contract_key in /web/htdocs/www.mysite/home/wp-content/plugins/newsletter/plugin.php on line 1553”

Can you help me?

Stefano
    Keymaster

Hi, some themes includes an old version of tgmpa which has not protection when it is loaded more than one time. We are working to remove it from our plugin without loose the quick installation from the extension panel. I believe monday we can release the fix.

Stefano.

pdagrafica
    Participant

good morning, there was a similar problem.

Now there is “fatal error” and can not access the site … but suddenly I get an error (failed to read) telling me that the plugin has been deactivated. FTP is the folder “newsletter” but WP is gone. What is going on? As you can aiurarmi? I’m afraid to install the plugin … I do not want my fault the site.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.