Home Forums Newsletter Plugin Support confirmed_message_text issue in subscription.php line no 585

• This topic has 3 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello,

Now i’m using this plugin version 4.7.6 but while click on confirmation link at first time then error is occur.

Notice: Undefined index: confirmed_message_text in /home2/***/public_html/wp-content/plugins/newsletter/subscription/subscription.php on line 585

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home2/***/public_html/wp-content/plugins/newsletter/subscription/subscription.php:585) in /home2/***/public_html/wp-content/plugins/newsletter/subscription/subscription.php on line 174

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home2/***/public_html/wp-content/plugins/newsletter/subscription/subscription.php:585) in /home2/***/public_html/wp-content/plugins/newsletter/subscription/subscription.php on line 763

Thank you

Stefano
    Keymaster

Uhm, those options should be initialized on installation. Enter the subscription panel and save all the options.

Let me know.

Stefano.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi there!

Got the same error. Fresh install, latest WordPress & Plugin. After clicking the confirmation link /?na=c&nk=10-d049799152 I get this:

Notice: Undefined index: confirmed_message_text in /var/www/web354/html/cy-co/wp-content/plugins/newsletter/subscription/subscription.php on line 599

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /var/www/web354/html/cy-co/wp-content/plugins/newsletter/subscription/subscription.php:599) in /var/www/web354/html/cy-co/wp-content/plugins/newsletter/subscription/subscription.php on line 176

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /var/www/web354/html/cy-co/wp-content/plugins/newsletter/subscription/subscription.php:599) in /var/www/web354/html/cy-co/wp-content/plugins/newsletter/subscription/subscription.php on line 795

But the user is confirmed and get’s the confirmation mail. The second time I click the link, everything is fine – but who does that 😉

I saved all the fields in the backend but still the same error.

Cheers!

Frank

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi all,

Has anyone managed to get around this?

I’m using and RegistrationMagic with “the newsletter plugin” integration and added the newsletter subscription — however when the form submits the page shows Warning: Cannot modify Header information: Headers already sent by (output started at **WORDPRESS CSS LOADER FILE**) in **NEWSLETTER PLUGIN FILE** — the placeholders in between the asterisks are files from the relevant plugins with my full path in them.

FYI I am also using WP Users Integration app on the Newsletter Plugin so that I have one newsletter list that users are added to automatically upon signup (for general info emails) and a second one they sign up to themselves via checkbox (on the registration form, for marketing emails).

Some feedback would be appreciated.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.