Home Forums Newsletter Plugin Support Can’t Make a Ticket Have a Paid Blogger Plan

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Lynnnewsmobi
    Participant

Hello

On January 16, I paid for the Blogger Plan. I have been very busy dealing with other stuff. Currently, have several separate mailing lists using Tribulant’s Newsletter plugin. Antonie sold the the business and now the support is not the same. I understand that I need to export all the lists–if you have any documentation on what else I need to do it would be appreciated. Also please check that I have a paid account–I have a receipt from my credit card company–on 1/16. I would like all the information necessary before converting over. There are approximately 1,000-2,000 users. The other plugin makes sign up pages too—It may create a mess. I don’t want to loose any subscribers. Please note this is for the website autoconnectedcar.com

Michael
    Keymaster

Hello,

thanks for your enquiry. First of all, can you tell me which issues are you experiencing during ticket creation?

About yuor questions: yes, you’d need to export your lists as csv, then you can easily import them in our plugin through the Advanced Import addon. If you had signup pages created with Tribulant’s plugin, you’d need to deactivate them and replace them with Newsletter’s own sign up forms.

Lynnnewsmobi
    Participant

I have a paid Blogger plan –I can’t do anything until my account is updated. Please email me directly for fix–there is no import feature in the free version—I’m trying to set things up.

Lynnnewsmobi
    Participant

The code that is generated is a free code. I paid for the plan on January 16 with the email—of this account.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.