Home Forums Newsletter Plugin Support Can’t find your ticket system, can’t find invoice on my account

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    yesweb
    Participant

Hello,
    I paid a blogger license and I need an invoice.
    I have 2 accounts: yesweb and ricardogmarques – i tried on both but don’t see any invoice.
    Transaction ID is 0JX43572V8952825G from December 2nd
    Your website seems to be an expert in making your users go around in circles:
    – searching for the invoice you are directed to my account, on my account I am directed to support, support directs me to my account
    – trying to write a ticket I am going in circles from support to account and vice-versa, I don’t understand this.

Thank you and please improve your website, I may be missing something, but I am convinced that this website isn’t very user friendly,
    Ricardo Marques

Stefano
    Keymaster

Hi, see my email at your address (the one you use with the account “yesweb”) with details of your third account associated with the license.

Stefano.

yesweb
    Participant

Hello,
    I am still missing that invoice. Can you send it to the email on this account?
    Thank you,
    Ricardo Marques

Stefano
    Keymaster

Hi, invoices can be download from the account page.

yesweb
    Participant

Hello,
    It doesn’t seem so, I can’t find it. I searched and nowhere says invoices. The link in Missing Invoice? in Support section just takes me back to account page and there is no invoice there.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.