Home Forums Newsletter Plugin Support Can't change color of the subscribe button

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Valgar
    Participant

Hi everyone,

I know this is a common issue but I can’t seem to be able to change the color of the subscribe button in the form. I looked for a solution first of course and tried to follow this: https://www.thenewsletterplugin.com/documentation/subscription-forms-style .

Unfortunately, I can’t find the “the extra CSS field available in the subscription panel”. If I go under List creation>subscription>General there is no CSS field. If I go under the “subscription” tab, there is just a shortcode but no CSS field.

Could you please guide me here?

Thanks!

Sylvain

Valgar
    Participant

I found a way to do it. Went to “Listing creation” then “Fields, buttons of the subscription form”, then “Form code”. I copied the “Widget form code” at the bottom then went to “Appearance”>”Widgets” of the website. I then added a “Custom HTML” widget, pasted the code there and, next to type=”submit” at the end of the code, just added a style=”background-color:#0092ff” and voila!

Not easy though…

Newbie-
    Participant

Same issues – I can’t find the “the extra CSS field available in the subscription panel”
    Please help to find the SUBSCRIPTION PAMEL
    Thanks

Newbie-
    Participant

PANEL

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.