Home Forums Newsletter Plugin Support Cancellation message page w/optional form asking why they are unsubscribing

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    frankharlman
    Participant

Hello

I’m currently using the 2 step unsubscribe link that requires contacts to confirm that they would like to unsubscribe. what I would like to do is add on to the Cancellation message page an optional form that asks why they would like to unsubscribe, ( too many emails, not interested, spam …. ect)

Has anyone coded this before or can think of a simple solution for getting this done …

Thanks for your help

Anonymous
    Inactive

Can anyone tell me why instead of an unsubscribe link at the bottom of emails, there is the URL of my website instead.
    I need to put the unsubscribe link there…

Anonymous
    Inactive

I have 3 questions in regards to what I hope is a relevant enough topic for this thread on unsubscribing.

After searching, I couldn’t find the answers:

1) At the bottom of the Subscription Welcome email, there is no unsubscribe link, but instead the URL of my website. How can we fix that, so there is an unsubscribe link?

2) How do I add the unsubcribe link to the bottom of all newsletters that I manually send to my Newsletter mailing list?

3) In terms of the autoresponder emails, in design, I added the label “Click here to unsubscribe” to all, but when checking out the bottom of each autoresponder email, there is anchored text that reads “Change your subscription” and I’m not sure why. If you click its link, then you’re taken to the My Account page on my site, but there is no way to unsubscribe to the emails on that page.

Looking forward to hearing back about this,
    Rich.

Stefano
    Keymaster

Hi, the “footer” block has the ubsubscription link (actually a tag that is replaced with the correct URL different to each subscriber). Where are you seeing only the blog URL?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.