Home Forums Newsletter Plugin Support Can I send different Welcome Message & Welcome Email based on the LIST?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    sup6
    Participant

Hi,

I’m ready to BUY the plugin, but there’s one thing. I have defined multiple LISTS on my site. If a user registers to the List “A” – I want to send them specific Welcome Email and show them specific Welcome Message. Then if they sign up for List “B”, I want different Welcome Message and Email. Currently I can see just one common message and email for all registrations…

Is this possible somehow? Is this possible with PREMIUM (paid) version?

Thank you.

Stefano
    Keymaster

Actually not, we’re going to add this feature as part of the Forms Designer Addon. Instead of having a custom message per list (since a form can be connected to more lists), the message can be customized per subscriber flow.

sup6
    Participant

That sounds great. When do you plan to add this functionality? We have to decide if to buy Newsletter or some other Mail plugin… Thank you, Stefano.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi there,

I’m looking to achieve exactly the same… send different welcome messages depending on lists. Has this now been implemented? I’m happy to purchase premium if so.

Thanks,

Dave Tillotson

sup6
    Participant

Any news on this?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.