Home Forums Newsletter Plugin Support Can I get the list of bounced emails (Bounce Addons)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    nonstop
    Participant

I want to purchase the paid version. I mainly care about the Bounce Addon. So he has 2 questions about the Bounce Addon.
    1. Is there a list of email addresses that have been set as “bounced” available somewhere?
    2. Does Bounce Addons use the “Reply to” option from the main settings as a “return path”, and if so, can I have another address to receive replies to emails?

Michael
    Keymaster

Hello @nonstop, and thanks for using our plugin and for wanting to give our premium version a try!

1. Yes of course, bounced addresses are always visible on subscribers list (which you can filter and export).

2. Yes, you can set up a dedicated mailbox (which is highly suggested) and set that as return path.

If you any other questions, feel free to ask, I’m here to help.

Thanks,
    Michael

nonstop
    Participant

Than you for your answer.

One more question. Is the possibility to export subscribers with date of their last activity and with and the date of addition to the subscriber list.

It is very important for me.

Michael
    Keymaster

Hello,

you can export subscribers with various data directly from our Export module inside Newsletter, date of subscription is included. I’m not sure about data of last activity, it could be possible to extract that info from a database dump, but I need to check with our developers. I’ll get back to you asap.

Michael

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.