Home Forums Newsletter Plugin Support Bulk subscribers edit

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Is it possible to add multiple subscribers to a list by selecting them from the search and edit page ? (wp-admin/admin.php?Page=newsletter_users_index)

I need a user-friendly solution to change data from multiple subscribers at the same time. I know it’s possible to do this by exporting subscribers and then importing again, but the user would have a hard time doing this.

Victor Beekman
    Participant

Yes! I wonder what the use is of selecting in the search and edit page. There is really nothing you can do!

Anonymous
    Participant

Are you working on this feature where we can bulk edit subscribers? I know we can bulk edit a whole list at a time but we just want to select certain subscribers! I’d like to be able to go down the list here wp-admin/admin.php?Page=newsletter_users_index and just check certain customers and add them to a certain list or modify the custom field for all of them at once. What are the checkboxes for if we can’t do anything with them except delete? Is there a work around? Please consider adding these features! Let us know if there is a work around. Thanks!

Michael
    Keymaster

Hello,

I’ve passed this to our developers and we’ll consider adding this to one of the following newsletter updates.

Thanks,
    Michael

Anonymous
    Participant

Just wondering you have worked on bulk editing features! I need to move only all unconfirmed subscribers in List 1 to List 2. Confirmed Subscribers should stay in List 1. There is no way to do this! We can move or edit a complete list at a time or all the confirmed ones but not just half of them. Even if we could just select them in a list and click Move to certain list.

Rules like you have for sending newsletters would be nice to bulk edit. Like “Match at least one of” or “Match all of” or “Must not be in one of” then we could filter them by these rules and select all and add to a certain group. “IF” rules or “IF NOT” would also be nice.

For example we could say IF subscriber is in List 1 and IF they are not confirmed then add them to List 2.

Or we could filter by List 1 and Not Confirmed. Then Select All and move them all the List 2.

IF THEN statements would not only be helpful for Lists and Statuses but also for Custom Fields, names, emails… If we want to move all people from a certain company to a certain list then we would filter by emails or Custom Field has company name…

Thanks for your help! We can’t wait to see these features!

Michael
    Keymaster

Hi, we’re still working on it. We currently have some other major developments going on so I’m not sure when these features will be ready. Thanks for your patience!

Michael

Anonymous
    Participant

We’d be interested to know what other major developments you are working on, just out of curiosity so we know what to look forward too…

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.