Home Forums Newsletter Plugin Support Blog Post Block Save Issue

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello,

I have posted this once before but got no response after several months.

Anyways, I am having an issue when I am creating a newsletter using the “RESPONSIVE DRAG & DROP COMPOSER”. If I drag and drop either of the two blog post blocks “Blog Posts” or “Posts Column”, I am unable to edit the block. Unable to change the amount of posts, background color and/or font.

I tried disabling all other plugins and themes, except for the newsletter plugin but the issue still occurs. I then setup a complete new domain, with a fresh WordPress install. Only installed the newsletter plugin and found the issue was still occurring there as well. So figured I would try confirming if the server was the issue, so I install the plugin on another WordPress site (hosted at a completely different hosting provider) and the issue still occurred.

I have watched the logs and not seeing any errors on this end. And since the issue occurs on three different WordPress installs, I don’t believe it is just my issue.

If someone could please let me know of a solution or if they newsletter team is aware of this issue. I would like to be able to change the background of the blog blocks.

Stefano
    Keymaster

Hi, I tested on out test env the blocks and they work. Have you any javascript error? Or server side error logged into your server logs?

Stefano.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.