Home Forums Newsletter Plugin Support Blank Page when sending emails, even when plain text test email arrives…

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Antonio Diez
    Participant

Hi, I am having this problem, I only get a plain text test email, and page goes blank everytime I try to send any kind of mail from the plugin.
    I have been using Newsletter plugin to get subscribers and to send newsletters with good success, until a couple of weeks, when it stopped working at once.

When I try to send any type of email, the page gets blank, no matter what parameters I introduce in the panel.
    I am using Gmail SMTP, but I had this blank page problem even before I installed…
    My memory is set to 128 MB (I read that short memory is the problem often…
    Any ideas, please? I am desperate, of course I can use other plugins for this but they are no by far as nice 🙁

Thank you!

Stefano
    Keymaster

Hi it seems due to a change made by your hosting provider. Check the error logs your provider should supply, or in Newsletter main setting enable the log a debug level and set Newsletter in “debug mode”. Then reproduce the problem and see if in the bottom of the status panel there are logs reported.

If there is a php-xxxx.log, paste it here.

Stefano.

Antonio Diez
    Participant

Hi Stefano,
    Thank you so much for your quick reply! I have done as you said, and I have this in the log:

[11-Apr-2017 12:12:02 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class phpmailerException in /var/www/vhosts/futurhobby.com/httpdocs/magaz/wp-includes/class-phpmailer.php on line 4040
    I am not sure of what that means or how to solve it…

Antonio Diez
    Participant

Hi again, I searched deeply for the “cannot redeclare class” issue, and I found what looks like a solution,
    http://stackoverflow.com/questions/10734397/phpmailer-exception-error

adding some code in php.mail function, but not being at all an expert in this,
    I cannot find where exactly to past it.
    I tried pasting in several places, but all I got was to almost finally ruin may WP site…

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.