Home Forums Newsletter Plugin Support Batch Remove from Autoresponder

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    WyrmworksDale
    Participant

I imported 1400 people from a Mailchimp list and didn’t realize that they’d go into that list’s autoresponder queue. How do I batch remove all those people so they don’t get onboarding emails? I deactivated the autoresponder for now until I figure it out, but I’d like to turn it on again once I get it taken care of.

Stefano
    Keymaster

That is a problem. Reimport the same subscribers in update mode and set a new temporary list to them all so you can easily identify them.
    Delete those subscribers using the Subscribers/Maintenance panel, filtering by the new temporary list.
    Reimport with the correct list.

WyrmworksDale
    Participant

How do I export my subscribers, since I had some unsubs since then?

WyrmworksDale
    Participant

Found the Export.

WyrmworksDale
    Participant

OK, if I delete my existing subscribers after exporting then re-import them to a different list, can I then just move them from the old list to the new without triggering the autoresponder for them? I don’t want to have to keep 2 separate lists indefinitely.

WyrmworksDale
    Participant

Or…I deleted them and re-imported them into a new list. With autoresponder off, can I move them to the new list, then turn it back on without it activating for them?

Stefano
    Keymaster

If you reimported them, they get a new ID, so the autoresponder, when it tries to send the email, won’t find the subscriber and skip it.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.