Home Forums Newsletter Plugin Support Autoresponder Email Delay Issue

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    support
    Participant

Hello, I’m experiencing an error with the autoresponder email delay. The first email gets sent immediately after subscription and then there’s another that is working, as it’s getting sent 1 hour after and then the 3rd email’s timing is correct 23 hours after the second. However, then the rest of the emails all get sent at the same time, which obviously is no good. What I want is for all the rest of the emails to be sent with 24 hours of separation between each one and that’s why I sent the delay of each one to 24 hours from the previous email. Where am I going wrong here, or how can I fix this glitch? Thank you, Richard.

P.S. The newsletter form that you can subscribe to in order to test this autoresponder series is found here https://kidcantalk.com/your-road-to-going-solo

Michael
    Keymaster

Hello,

this is rather weird. Could you please send me a couple of screenshots from your Autoresponder settings panel? Your configuration seems ok from what you wrote.

Michael

support
    Participant

Support got back to me and stated that you must set the daily from NOT the previous message, but the initial one. Yet, that’s not what is statd in the plugin. It states: Delay (from previous message) anyways, now I know thanks!

Michael
    Keymaster

Hello,

that was a wrong answer, I can confirm that you must set the delay from the previous message, as you did. Sorry for the misunderstanding. That’s why I asked you for the screenshots.

Michael

support
    Participant

So, suppot gave me the wrong answer?

Anyways, I’m still experiencing this issue in terms of the autoresponder delay. I changed the delay for most of the autoresponder emails in the list so that the delay of each plays off the initial message and not the most previous one, but all of the emails after the first 2 are being sent at the same time. So, your suggestion hasn’t fixed the problem. What should I do?

And what do you want a screenshot of specifically?

Thanks for your anticipated solution…

Michael
    Keymaster

Hello,

yes, unfortunately we made a mistake and we apologize for that. If you do have an active license with us, in order to get premium support please open a ticket from here: https://www.thenewsletterplugin.com/account/tickets. Please attach some screenshots of the main Autoresponder settings panel and of the various email steps. Or, if you prefer, you can set up a temporary admin login to your website so we can take a closer look (this would be faster).

Thanks,
    Michael

support
    Participant

Okay, I prefer to make you a temporary admin.

What email would you like me to use for you?

Michael
    Keymaster

Hello,

sorry but I must ask again: do you have.a valid license? If so, you have to open a ticket in order to obtain support. We cannot answer support requests for addons here, we have a dedicated channel for that.

Thanks,
    Michael

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.