Home Forums Newsletter Plugin Support Automated Newsletter Footer in Composer – Unsubscribe Link does not work

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    LittleWombat
    Participant

Hello everyone,
    I have a problem with the unsubscribtion link in my Email Footer. I usually use the templates for the creation of newsletters. Now we recognized that the automatically generated links (unsubscribe / edit settings / etc) do not work. How can I edit these links or rather how can I add a unsubscribe link in my Email footer?
    Thanks in advance for your help.

Stefano
    Keymaster

Hi, if you’re testing the template in Automated, links are not active since the template is not a real email. They work when a real newsletter is generated.

LittleWombat
    Participant

Hello Stefano,
    I know this. But it is not working also by all subscribers. We got many complaints from them and we already added a test Subscriber an send a real newsletter. It did not work either.

LittleWombat
    Participant

We use the template generated Footer from the Plugin

WyrmworksDale
    Participant

We’re having this same problem. Any solution? If people can’t unsubscribe, that makes our newsletters illegal.

Anonymous
    Participant

@wyrmworksdale

This was my solution for https://camper.help/newletter. All users were not able to unsubscribe.
    The suffix in the URL was ignored and always the blank native Newletter page was opened.

There seems something changed internally in the plugin “Newsletter – Forms”. I used until some days the shortcode [tnp_code id=”1″]. This was wrong. Until I changed to [newletter] it is working again, that my user can unsubscribe or manage their profile.

Hope this help.

Kind regards

Flo

Stefano
    Keymaster

Hi, the dedicated page for the Newsletter plugin, needs to have only the [newsletter] shortcode it is still not integrated with the form designer.
    We should deal with that integration on the next release.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.