Home Forums Newsletter Plugin Support Automated Add-on and others

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    osnipassos
    Participant

I’ve been using The Newsletter plugin since 2010 and it has served me very well so much that I’m using it on several sites and we’re considering using the professional plugins to support us in some automations, but before that I would like to validate if it would be possible.

We are setting up an automated email usage strategy and were researching and understanding the use of paid plugins such as:

* Reports and Retargeting
    * Automated Addon
    * Autoresponder Addon

Our intention is to use together with Landing Pages with the Newsletter subscription form to send rich content (EX: PDFs) and from that initial interest to place the subscriber in an automatic sequence of emails (Phase 1, Phase 2, etc) delivered with defined periodicity (eg email 1 in 24h, email 2 in 72h) and depending on the behavior of the subscriber (eg not opening) direct it to another stream.

I put up a flowchart showing how it would be used: https://i.imgur.com/BCTWA6J.jpg

Do you believe it would be possible to use this set of plugins for this purpose?

Stefano
    Keymaster

Hi, that flow is too bit articulate to implement with our addons, even if it could be possible.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.