Home Forums Newsletter Plugin Support All subscribers – adding a custom field

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Participant

Hi,
    I have made several custom fields on our subscribers, and would like to hear, how I can search on these, and showing them in the list of subscribers, within the WordPress Newsletter interface.
    Is it something that can be done, as a premium customer, or perhaps if we buy a premium plugin. Looking forward to the answer.

Michael
    Keymaster

Hello and thanks for using our plugin.

If you’re a customer, I’d ask you the favour of using our premium ticketing platfom which you can access here: https://www.thenewsletterplugin.com/account/tickets.

Thanks,
    Michael

Anonymous
    Participant

Hi Michael, so far Im only on the free plan as a customer – I will be happy to get a paid plan, if your Newsletter plugin can do what Im seeking. I cant create a support ticket with the free plan – I think

So my question is, if Im a premium customer, will it be possibly to get the user overview:

/wp-admin/admin.php?page=newsletter_users_index

to have a column with one of my custom fields: (Company) /admin.php?page=newsletter_subscription_customfields

Or is there any way I can get that functionality. Right now the user overview only show: ID, Email, First & Last name and which lists the subscriber is on.

I really hope this is possibly, since Im really happy with the interface and ease of use on your plugin!

Best regards,
    Maja

Michael
    Keymaster

Hello Maja,

unfortunately at the moment there is no such option, not even in the premium version of Newsletter. Custom fields are collected for internal use only. However, I’ve passed this to our developers which will consider adding this in one of the future Newsletter updates.

Thanks,
    Michael

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.