Home Forums Newsletter Plugin Support Advanced Import not sending activation or welcome email to customer

• This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 months ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

In my website I already have a multiple customers, so I have used Advanced Import addon to import all customers in a bulk. But here problem is the customer did’t receive confirmation email as well as welcome email.

Please note: im using free version

Stefano
    Keymaster

Yes, it’s correct, the import just updates the database. You can import on a specific list and then create an email to send a welcome message or a request for confirmation.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thank you for the quick response, how to create an email to send a request for confirmation mail, because initially i have set status as “not confirmed”

Stefano
    Keymaster

Create a newsletter and set it to be sent to not confirmed. In that newsletter you need to add a button with link {subscription_confirm_url} (it’s a placeholder) so that button, once clicked, will confirm the specific subscriber.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thank you for the help, I will check and let you know

Anonymous
    Inactive

It is working now. Thank you so much

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Advanced Import not sending activation or welcome email to customer’ is closed to new replies.