Home Forums Newsletter Plugin Support Advanced Import Manager addon: Reimporting an entire Newsletter CSV export?

• This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by bego.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    bego
    Participant

A very basic question on the capacities of the Advanced Import Manager:

1. I have several hundred subscribers in my Newsletter Plugin.
    2. I export them all to a CSV file using Newsletter’s Subscribers>Export function.
    3. In the CSV export file I update some of the records (much more efficient doing this in Excel than calling the subscriber records to be updated in Newsletter one-by-one)
    4. QUESTION: Can it work re-importing all records through using the addon Advanced Import Manager and walking out with a fully updated and functional subscriber’s base (including all previous list allocations and all extra profile elements preserved)? If so, which specific settings to use in the Advanced Import Manager?

Any hint hugely appreciated.
    Be.

Stefano
    Keymaster

You can reimport it in update mode updating only partially the fields and the matching field is of course the email address.

bego
    Participant

Thank you for your reply and for being so responsive. What do you mean by “reimport in update mode”? The newly updated “Advanced import addon”. Correct?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.