Home Forums Newsletter Plugin Support Adding cancellation URL to custom profile page

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    nullsignature
    Participant

I have a custom profile page that looks like this and the plugin is set to use a custom profile page:

[newsletter_profile]
    You have not enabled email notifications. If you would like (My Website) updates, including alerts when new questions are released, please verify your email and click "enable email notifications" below.

You will receive an email requesting confirmation.
    <div class="generic_form">
    <form method="post" action="https://linkremoved.com/?na=s" onsubmit="return newsletter_check(this)">
    <input type="hidden" name="nlang" value="">

<br>
    <div><label>Email: </label><input class="input" type="email" name="ne" value=[user_email] required></div>
    <br>

<div><input type="submit" value="Enable Email Notifications">
    </div>

</form>
    </div>
    [/newsletter_profile]
    <br>
    <a href="{unsubscription_confirm_url}">Unsubscribe.</a>

However, the unsubscribe link does not work. It does not retrieve the cancellation link, it literally links to “mywebsite.com/{unsubscription_confirm_url}.”

How can I have someone unsubscribe with a custom profile page?

Mark
    Participant

Hi, I have the same problem. Can you please help me?
    Unsubscribe. is not interpreted so I can not set a link for unsubscription.
    I would be very happy hearing from you soon
    best regards
    Mark

Anonymous
    Inactive

Did you ever work this out? I’m having the same issue. When using a custom Page for the profile, entering Unsubscribe. as an HTML code block literally comes out in the website as mywebsite.com/{unsubscription_confirm_url} which obviously is then page not found!

Regards
    David

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.