Home Forums Newsletter Plugin Support Add-ons manager and Intrasend problem

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    info
    Participant

Hello, I installed Newsletter Plug-in for the first time in my WordPress Blog. I controlled system health before installing Add-ons Manager. After installation and activation, I went to plug.in list and tried to see the add-ons manager details: the system response was “Plug-in not found”. Nevertheless, I installed Intrasend but even though the installation went ok, Intrasend doesn’t work within my posts. Could you please help me to understand how to fix this problem?
    Thank you in advance
    Patricia Marthi

Michael
    Keymaster

Hello Patricia and thanks for using our plugin.

Just a quick question: is the addon manager correctly installed and activated on your blog now?

Thanks,
    Michael

info
    Participant

Hello Michael,
    unfortunately addon manager is not installed correctly. I tried many times to install addon manager but after the ok message, when I go to verify the correctness in the details view , it appears the message “plugin not found”.
    I can’t understand what’s happening. Is there any pre-condition for the installation? Can you help me?
    Thank you very much in advance
    Patricia

Michael
    Keymaster

Hello Patricia,

no, there is no pre-condition to install the Addons Manager, it’s just a regular plugin. Could you please try again after deleting the plugin folder via ftp?

Michael

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.