Home Forums Newsletter Plugin Support add-on events calendar in newsletter change language and automated newsletter

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

hello, i can’t change the sentence “read more and book” in the add-on tribe events.
    All events work perfectly in the newsletter but all i want is this sentence changed.
    Loco does not find this so i can’t translte this.

Second issue is the automated newsletter.
    When i enable this for today 20.00 nothing happens.
    Furthermore this newsletter does not show in the main menu, so when i want to send it manually i have to make it again.

Am i the only one with these issues? I tried it on two sites now

Thanks
    Andre

Anonymous
    Inactive

Automated newsletter:

Works the automated newsletter only with new post?
    The posts change in the newsletter because i have new events in the add-on events calendar (tribe).

Trying to understand it.

Thanks
    andre

Stefano
    Keymaster

Hi, update to version 6.9.9 there was a problem affecting the buttons on some blocks.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks that worked!

What about my other question?

Cheers
    andre

Stefano
    Keymaster

Hi automated should work with the event block, what precisely is not working? Probably is just a matter to implement the correct behavior on our side!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Works the automated newsletter only with new post?
    The posts change in the newsletter because i have new events in the add-on events calendar (tribe).

When i enable this for today 20.00 nothing happens.

Furthermore this newsletter does not show in the main menu, so when i want to send it manually i have to make it again.

Thanks
    andre

Anonymous
    Inactive

I get this message:

The template has one or more required blocks which have not found new content and stopped the newsletter generation.

But i have changed events and made more events, looks like the addon is not automatic linked
    Also a blog is changed

Thanks

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.