thanks for your attention. Currently we are setting up a new blog. After a couple of weeks without tests, we notice that some problems. I already checked the documentation, but I didn’t find a helpful article. Maybe someone have more luck or a similar problem. After this post I will check the logs of my system. If I find something suspicious, I will update this post.
Every new subscriber gets his personal activation link. After a click on it, the new page loads and a message like: “No subscriber found” appear. I now it works a couple of weeks ago and I’m pretty sure that the provider is not the problem.
Hi, it means the link is not conveying information about the subscriber. Usually is could be a problem of server configuration changing the query string or removing it /for example by a caching plugin.
Checked my plugins and deactivate it one by one. Couldn’t find a difference. I only found something very strange.
When I change the status of one “confirmed” subscriber to “non-confirmed” and sent him the activation link again, everything works well. The link have the correct syntax. It only don’t work for new subscribers.
I’m running out of ideas but I would like to solve this problem. My last idea would be to try my oldest backup and pray. Otherwise delete and reinstall the plugin.
This reply was modified 1 year, 2 months ago by CFH-Michael. Reason: fix spelling mistakes
Found the problem. Thread can be closed and/or deleted.
After a lot of testing and using my backups I found out, that the Mailprovider don’t work anylonger. I used “trash-mail.com” for generating fake adresses. It works weeks ago but right now its not useable. After testing with gmail and other provider everything works well.