Newsletter is the perfect WordPress plugin to add a complete mail marketing tool to your blog.
Documentation and Support
Every plugin administrative panel has instructions to correctly change and use the available settings but for a compete description you should start from the official Newsletter documentation page. Specific requests can be posted in to the Newsletter dedicated forum.
A complete list will take more than a page, here you’ll find the most useful features. More can be added using the Professional Extensions available with a single membership on Satollo.net. See the downloads page.
- Unlimited subscribers and unlimited newsletters
- Double and single opt-in
- 4+ stars rated (read users’ opinions)
- Privacy check box (for European laws)
- Subscription widget for your sidebar, ready to use
- Messages and labels translatable directly from the administrative panels (no .po or .mo file to edit)
- Configurable subscription form and profile fields
- Subscriber’s preferences to segment the subscribers and target newsletters
- Visual editor with themes
- Opens and clicks tracking
- SMTP support
- Always available online documentation
The Professional Extensions add more features to Newsletter and you can get them all with a single membership. You don’t need to change the plugin, just extend it.
- Detailed statistic reports (with the Reports Professional Extension)
- Automated newsletter generation and delivery (with the Feed by Mail Professional Extension)
- Follow up emails after subscription (with the Follow Up Professional Extension)
- Facebook one click subscription (with the Facebook Professional Extension)
- SendGrid integration (SMTP and bounce management) (with the Sendgrid Professional Extension)
- MailJet integration (SMTP and bounce management) (with the Mailjet Professional Extension)
- Mandrill integration (SMTP and bounce management) (with the Mandrill Professional Extension)
- Pop Up (with the Popup Professional Extension)
Newsletter contains few prepackaged and configurable themes ready to use while composing a newsletter. Common-use areas such as header, footer and social links can be set once and for all in a brand new panel, starting from version 3.6.7. Custom themes can be easily added and programmed to build ultra-personalized newsletters.