Home Forums Newsletter Plugin Support Website changes failed to take effect because of newsletter

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    john1
    Participant

good afternoon support, at first i installed this plugin i loved it but after a day the plugin showed me that my cron jobs is not working effectively, then,newsletter plugin showed me a one click button to trigger, i triggered it, after triggering it, my website developed major problems, now, am feeling so bad about this plugin, i keep getting message from my wordpress tools> site health>,it says “A scheduled event has failed
    Performance
    The scheduled event, nxs_hourly_event, failed to run. Your site still works, but this may indicate that scheduling posts or automated updates may not work as intended.” it also says my background updates is not working effectively,
    Loopback requests are used to run scheduled events, and are also used by the built-in editors for themes and plugins to verify code stability.”

The loopback request to your site failed, this means features relying on them are not currently working as expected.
    Error: [] cURL error 28: Operation timed out after 10000 milliseconds with 0 bytes received
    , the worst is that my site is under re-construction, after installing the newsletter and triggered from its button, now, when i place newsletter plugin in sidebar using elemenator plugin, the newsletter i placed shows effect only on admin mode in elemenator but when i exit elemenator, i will not see my newsletter in sidebar again, i have cleared my browser cache, plugin cache, and server side cache in cpanel yet, when i set newsletter using elemenator it refuses to show in site except in elemenator admin mode after i have triggered please what can i do?
    how can i resolve all these issues newsletter has plugin has caused me?

Stefano
    Keymaster

Hi, it seems you have issues with WP scheduler which is not running properly. This even, nxs_hourly_event, is not by Newsletter but that means the scheduler is not triggered.

You can change the WP setup and/or use an external trigger, see this page: https://www.thenewsletterplugin.com/documentation/newsletter-delivery-engine

Probably even Newsletter is showing a notice in the admin side of the blog and/or in the status panel.

There could be even an error in the cron, to check it we need to know the blog address.

Stefano.

john1
    Participant

This the blog url This the link i set newsletter plugin to display in sidebar right widget, newsletter plugin has been visible in my site but immediately i trigged the newsletter key option, newsletter stopped to show in site, but when i edit site using elemenator, i see newsletter plugin in sidebar, but when i come to mysite annonymously or differently it becomes invisible, if you goto my site, newsletter is in right widget currently beside right bar social menu, this afternoon, i became worried i went to my backend i opened and saw my wp-config.php was set to true, i re-edited it and set it to false define(‘DISABLE_WP_CRON’, false); and saved yet the problem about the background schedule couldnt be solved and newsletter couldnt still be visible.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.