Home Forums Newsletter Plugin Support URGENT New Subscriber get automaticly listed to private list

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Fabienne Lux
    Participant

Hey,
    I have a persisting problem – I have 2 lists:
    List 1 for the general public to subscribe to, which is public and set as the default list.
    List 2 which is private, excempt from the default list, has no subscription form of any kind and serves as my list to communicate with my workforce.
    Anytime a new subscriber joins the public list they are automaticly added to the private list as well. This is not only annoying but also a safety issue in the long run.
    What needs to be done for the private list to be private? URGENT – ANY HELPLFUL POINTERS APPRECIATED.

Stefano
    Keymaster

Hi, firstly check the lists configuration panel for “preset” flag and language preset configuration. If the subscription is collected with a for generated by a form builder (like CF7, Ninja, …), check the configuration of that form as well, it could have been configured with preassigned lists.

Fabienne Lux
    Participant

The settings have been checked with all language configurations and are the same, the public list is always set as the default one and the private list is always set to private.
    The form has been generated with the newsletter plugin and in the form settings the list 1 is selected.

Fabienne Lux
    Participant

Hey, the problem persists!

What can I do to stop this from happening? I have also checked the forms (plugin own shortcodes) and it keeps happening!

Please help!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.